Saturday, November 29, 2008

Sharp R-320HW 1200 Watts Mid Size Microwave Oven, white

Sharp R-320HW 1200 Watts Mid Size Microwave Oven, white This microwave takes most of the guesswork out of defrosting, reheating, and cooking! It has sensor settings for ten of the most popular microwave foods, and for popcorn as well. It also can keep things warm, and it can be programmed for four cooking stages. Powerful and roomy, equipped with a child lock, a timer, and a clock, it's ideal for family use.
Customer Review: What a buy!
My microwave finally died so I started searching for a new one. My family LOVES popcorn and this one has a popcorn button with the option for even a snack bag size! It has popped every kernel perfectly, everytime! I love to option to reheat, but I haven't mastered the sensor heat yet. I think it may take some practice. The microwave is a great size too! I can easily fit a full dinner plate or five potatoes in a circle. It is also very quiet and while the screen might be a little dificult to read at certain angles, it doesn't bother me. I love the timer and it even has an option to keep the food warm which works great! All in all, I would highly suggest this product.


Customer Review: melted after 2 yrs
Did a lot of research and read reviews here, then bought this 2 yrs ago. Was OK except that whenever it was running for more than a couple of minutes, it developed a very loud hum/rattle that could not be stopped. Finally, a couple of days ago during normal use, a large section of the door actually melted onto the inside of the microwave! It's out of warranty but this is just plain unsafe. I will not buy Sharp again.

Good luck.

No comments: