Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Sanyo EM-U1000W Compact Microwave Oven, White

Sanyo EM-U1000W Compact Microwave Oven, White Compact
Customer Review: Great little microwave
Got this for my mom and have used it several times myself. It's compact enough to fit sideways on a narrow counter, which is what she needed. My only warning is about the popcorn button. It leaves the bag about half-popped. I'm assuming that you can set the timer for a longer cook time and have it do better, though. It also doesn't have a convenient quick-cook button (Minute Plus type). But it does a great job overall and is pretty.
Customer Review: Well built and thought microwave oven
I have purchased this microwave and used it for over a year. I really like it, and it is packed with nice features and well built.

Highlights:
- bright LED that displays the time and cooking settings. It has 2 colors: green and red.(compared to a LCD on most cheaper ovens - I am not mentioning mechanical jogs ones).
- Nice handle to open and close the oven door
- 800W cooking power: it has been plenty for me, and it is power efficient on the electrical bill side.
- Supports multi-stage cooking with preselections
- Original design
- Easy to clean touchpad
- Nice build quality, no loose parts
- Turn table of over 10 inches is a quite respectable size for this oven.
- Reduced footprint on the counter top space.

No comments: