Thursday, January 22, 2009

GE Countertop Stainless Steel Microwave Oven

GE Countertop Stainless Steel Microwave Oven GE Countertop Microwave Oven - JES1142SS. 1.1 Cubic Foot. Convenience Cooking. Auto And Time Defrost. Turntable. Instant On Controls. Child Lock Out. Timer On.Off. Stainless Steel Finish
Customer Review: Excellent!
I have had this microwave for a little over 2 years now and I'm so impressed with it. It cooks everything evenly, it's easy to clean, and at my house it doubles as a bread box. It's such a great microwave that I'm trying to talk a friend into buying it for her new house. I'm sad to see that people have seemed to have issues with it, but I haven't had one problem with it since I took it out of the box. It's one of the better birthday presents I've received!!
Customer Review: Don't buy
This microwave should come with hearing protection, and it gets louder as it gets older. The fixed time for defrosting requires constant monitoring otherwise it cooks the food. This is a boat anchor.

No comments: