Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Panasonic NN-SD667S 1-1/5-Cubic-Foot 1300-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel

Panasonic NN-SD667S 1-1/5-Cubic-Foot 1300-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless Steel With Panasonic Inverter Microwave Ovens, you'll have well-tempered power to cook with ease, speed, and quality. Inverter technology takes advantage of multiple power levels, and maintains the best colour, shape, texture, and flavors of your food. Thanks to evenly distributed levels of microwave energy, foods will no longer undercook in the center and have hard, overcooked edges. Panasonic has perfected their Inverter Turbo Defrost process, which allows you to defrost foods even faster. Inverter Turbo Defrost technology is an advanced microwave process using the Inverter low-power delivery feature. It distributes microwave energy with the most appropriate combination of regularity and irregularity. Panasonic One Year Warranty
Customer Review: Great...then it up and died
I bought this to replace a Panasonic microwave I had for about 10 years. The old one still worked, but I wanted the stainless steel look to match my other updated appliances. The dial took some getting used to, but in the end is more convenient than punching in a time. The display seems a little dim if you look at it from anything other than straight on. The unit worked great until about two weeks ago (about 16 months of ownership). I was just heating some soup for lunch and heard it shut off...no beeps indicating "done". I thought maybe I had tripped a breaker- nope. The unit just plain died. Of course I had just sold the old Panasonic at a garage sale about two months ago. Not sure I'd buy another Panasonic after my experience with this one.
Customer Review: GREAT MICROWAVE
I HAVE ALWAYS OWNED PANASONIC MICROWAVE OVENS--I PASS THEM DOWN AFTER ABOUT 10 YEARS OF USE BECAUSE OF STYLE CHANGES.

I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED WHEN THE NEW ONE ARRIVED. I LOVE THE NEW SLEEK DESIGN. IT HAS GREAT INSTANT FEATURES AND I AM SURE IT WILL LAST ANOTHER 10 YEARS.

No comments: