Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Panasonic NN-H765BF Full-Size 1-3/5-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven, Black

Panasonic NN-H765BF Full-Size 1-3/5-Cubic-Foot 1250-Watt Microwave Oven, Black Full-Size 1.6 cu. ft. Microwave Oven with 1250 Watt High Power and One-Touch Sensor Reheat, Black
Customer Review: door went bad
It worked great for a few weeks and suddenly the door won't open on the first or second try. Not sure what happened.
Customer Review: Purchase of a panasonic microwave
Last month my mircowave went south and when you don't have this item you feel lost so I got on my computer and did some searching to find out which would be the best and had the outstanding ratings. With a few days of searching I went to Amazon to find out if they had what I was looking for.

Did a few other searches with other places and no could touch the price for the same product and Amazon had free shipping. I made my mind then and made my purchase and it only took three days to receive the merchandise and all was in good order and my wife and myself are happy campers thanks to Amazon. Thanks Amazon

No comments: