Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Sharp R-305KS 1-Cubic-Foot 1100-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless


Sharp R-305KS 1-Cubic-Foot 1100-Watt Microwave Oven, Stainless
6 cook options, 6 reheat options, and 4 defrost options make it a real performer for your busy lifestyles. Minute Plus sets the oven at high with a single touch Time of Day Clock is convenient and easy to set Capacity - 1 cubic foot 1100 Watts Automatic Settings - 23 Turntable Diameter - 12 5/8 inch Defrost Options - 4 Display Type - 4-Digit LCD, 2-Color, Lighted Lighted Cavity AC Line Voltage - 120 Volts, Single Phase, 60 Hz, AC Only AC Power Required - 1.53kW, 13A Interior Dimensions - Width 14 3/4 x Height 8 1/8 x Depth 15 1/4 inches Outside Dimensions - Width 20 1/2 x Height 12 1/4 x Depth 17 inches Color - Stainless Steel

Customer Review: Great microwave

This is the perfect medium-size microwace. It has buttons for defrost, popcorn, melt, soften, warm and reheat. It is simple and easy to use. It is not too small and not too big and fits nicely in the space in my kitchen.

Customer Review: Does what it's suppose to

I needed to replace my GE Overrange Microwave (which magnatron broke after only three yrs) and decided with so many bad reviews of the more expensive brands to go ahead and try the Sharp R-305KS. So far, so good! It fits my countertop and looks really nice. I find it easy to use. The only thing in comparison to the GE model is that it takes a little longer to cook food thoroughly and sometimes there are uneven areas (but I haven't used a microwave that cooks food perfectly even anyway). As long as this microwave outlasts my GE (which now serves as a breadbox) I'll be happy. I'll be happier anyway just because I didn't have to spend a fortune on this one!


#BREAK#

No comments: